Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Easter Dress? Check.


 Hayley's Easter dress came out great, considering it was made during nap times and evenings, so I couldn't and didn't try it on her until I took these pictures! 
It's a little wide I'll admit, but I'm loving the length and how the scallops turned out.




A sneak peak at what I'm working on now- drapes for Hayley's room. It took me probably 30 minutes to locate this blog for making chevron stripes that I saw a month ago. 
I'm thinking of doing 3 light yellow chevron stripes on the bottom edge.


p.s. I'm REALLY struggling with the new way to  upload pictures, it's easier, and you can make some small and large etc. but in the preview it looks totally different then when I'm writing the post. Any suggestions? Are you struggling too?

No comments:

Post a Comment